Full-Service Property Management Pricing
Our pricing is competitive and comes with the benefit of 30 years of experience from the nation’s leading property management company.
Choose a management plan that fits your budget, and your property needs.
35+ years of experience. Stress-Free Property Management.
Rental Income Protection
Your rent is covered for up to 2 months of loss if a resident we placed fails to pay rent or abandons the property before the end of their lease with an optional package from a third-party provider. +$45/month. Ask us for the terms and conditions.
30 Days Rented Guarantee
We believe in our 6 Step Marketing Strategy with professional real estate photos, the ability for prospects to schedule showings 24/7, and smartly priced rental rate strategy, we guarantee we can rent your home in 30 days or your first month of management is waived.
How We are Different 👇🏼
Our flat-rate pricing helps maximize your income and keeps your expenses predictable. It also allows us to hire the amazing staff we need to keep our great customer service and streamlined technology services.
One Dedicated Contact
Each owner has a dedicated property manager as a point of contact. We invest in hiring and training our team to provide the professional attention our clients deserve. In addition to our team, we also invest in web-based technology to make sure our team responds promptly to all incoming communication.
Have a portfolio? Contact us for our portfolio volume pricing.
Our goal is to maximize your income and minimize your expenses. To keep track of your income and expenses we use a centralized accounting system. This all-inclusive accounting and reporting system, backed with itemized statements and tax documentation, keeps all your property management financial information organized in one place.
Real Property Management Heritage provides each property owner a password-protected online account for easy access to financial reports any time you need.
No Lock-In Contract
At Real Property Management Heritage, our management agreements can be cancelled with no termination fees or penalties at any time with a 30-day written notice. We want you to choose our services month-after-month because of our customer service and expertise.
Maintenance and Repairs
Our maintenance coordination team monitors a web-based repair & maintenance system that allows us to efficiently manage all requests that are received. Having a team 24/7 during both business hours and non-business hours ensures that tenant emergencies are responded to promptly. We use only trusted contractors who are insured and bonded to provide quality work at reasonable prices.
Extensive Tenant Screening
At Real Property Management Heritage, we believe that 90% of tenant issues could have been avoided with a more extensive screening process.
Every tenant application is evaluated based on credit, credit history, criminal background, employment verification and residency/rental history. Our thorough screening complies with all applicable laws, including Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Full Service Leasing
Your leasing agent manages the lease signing with the approved tenant, using our professionally prepared lease, and ensures that all proper contracts are executed correctly. At the same time, rents, deposits and any fees are collected in accordance with Texas legal and financial regulations and recorded in your online account so you’re always in compliance with the law.
Finally, the leasing agent and approved tenant conduct a walk-through to document conditions. This important walk-through assists in accurately assessing any changes in conditions when the tenant moves out.
Our 6-Step Marketing Plan
- Show Ready: We walk the property thoroughly to provide you with repair/upgrade recommendations for the best possible impression right out of the gate.
- Professional Photos: With most people, the search for a home starts online. Our team will ensure we take high-quality photos of your home with our wide-angle lens camera.
- Websites: Gather the details of your home and write a lifestyle description for online marketing on its very own landing page, HAR, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, Instagram, and hundreds more.
- Signage: Your home will have a sign placed in the yard with all the information needed for applicants to reach us. We provide real estate flyer PDFs designed and placed inside the property for consumers to take home during showings. You can also share the Real Estate Flyer PDF with neighbors, friends & family.
- Owner Updates: You’ll receive regular updates every week with showing information. We will also assess the market weekly if we need to adjust anything on the listing.
- Market Insight: Our team can recommend best practices for pricing your home and other advice to make your home the most attractive on the market.
- Average Tenant Stay: 2.2 years
- Renewal Rate: 72%
- Evicted Tenants: 0
- Late payments: 0.98%
- Average Rental Rate: $2,700
*Data for the last 24 months for tenants we placed and rentals we managed
Want the BEST?
Get an assessment from Real Property Management Heritage today
The Neighborly Done Right Promise
The Neighborly Done Right Promise ® delivered by Real Property Management, a proud Neighborly company
When it comes to finding the right property manager for your investment property, you want to know that they stand behind their work and get the job done right – the first time. At Real Property Management we have the expertise, technology, and systems to manage your property the right way. We work hard to optimize your return on investment while preserving your asset and giving you peace of mind. Our highly trained and skilled team works hard so you can be sure your property's management will be Done Right.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.